Street Art Self-guided Walk Marais
(Re)discover this unique neighborhood of Paris, the Marais, through a real firework of famous Street Artists (Space Invader, Jef Aerosol, Shepard Fairey, A2, Alien, GZUP ...) and others, while spending a great moment with your family!
Street Art is the art you can find in the street: finally a museum where you can touch the artworks, talk loud, laugh, run and even express your creativity! It is also the art that embellishes the city, the art that surprises and arouses our curiosity! Children love it and parents return to their childhood memories!
Included in the tour, ideal for 5-12year olds:
- 1 self-guided walk detailed step by step (map), playgrounds to play or to rest, ideas of restaurants/pastries...
- Some challenges to take up with your family to experience the French Way of of Living and Culture
- Funny anecdotes about the places/artists of the tour
- Duration 1h/1h15 without breaks and challenges
- Loop back around rue de Bretagne (Metro Arts et Métiers)
Everything is ready for you! You just have to relax and enjoy this great family activity!
Covid Friendly :-) outdoors, in complete autonomy, no reservation needed nor contact with other persons
Please make sure you select "Langue : English" at the top of the page
It is possible to buy one walk (6 euros/walk for one family) or 10 euros for two walks
You can go back to the page presenting all walks available in English