Can we use the tours under current health restrictions?
How much does a tour cost?
The cost one one tour for the whole family is six euros.
I want family outings in Paris to be accessible to all.. For two adults and two children, the cost of movies in the cinema, museums and guided visits often reach 30 or 40 euros. So outings may become scarce...
I am committed to stimulating children's curiosity through games and making art more accessible, especially through street art.
This price includes:
-Road identification and research
-Building the tours with a step by step, map
-Ideas of restaurants, pastries, playgrounds...
-building challenges and anecdotes around the places and artists
-... and all my positive energy!
What is the ideal age for children?
These tours are designed for children aged 5 to 12.
How long does it take have a walk?
The walks last between 1h00 and 1h15, without breaks (rest, relaxation, recovery) nor the challenges of course!
In what form do receive the tours?
You will download a 8-page document that includes:
- Detailed step by step map of the tour
- Ideas of restaurants, pastries and ice cream shops
- Parks with playgrounds
- Amusing and interesting anecdotes on the places and artists of the tour
- 10 challenges to take up with your family before, during and after the walk to get the rewards you've built together (top chef's night, board game night...)
- Clues and solutions to the challenges in case you are stuck
How does it work? The tours
You can select one or more tours.
You pay by credit or debit card
After the payment is confirmed, you can immediately download the tour and you will also receive an email which allows you to download the tou (email sent by explorhappy) email@example.com , if you can't see it, please check your spambox)
You can print your run, mark it as a favorite on your computer, or include it in your phone's notes
Your exploration can begin as there are some challenges to take up before your walk!
How does it work? Online activities booking:
- You can choose the number of participants and the hour that bests suits you for the activity
- You pay online: 10 euros for one participant, 16 euros for two participants and 20 euros for three participants
- You will receive the login link for the activity one day before it starts
- Materials required: sheets of paper and colored felt pens (+ a parent nearby to help with the internet conexion and then send the pictures of the drawings after 2nd part of the activity😊)
How does it work: The voucher (Enterprise Committee)
As easy as 1,2,3 : -)
- You select a tour or an online activity
- When paying, enter the voucher's code sent by your EC
- After the payment with the code is validated, you can immediately download the selected tour.
How does it works? Gift cards
As easy as a pie: -)
- I chose the gift card I want to offer: 2 to 3 tours (10 or 15 euros)
- I pay by credit or debit card
- After the payment, I will receive a gift card with a unique code by email
- I forward this email and code to the person I want to offer this card
- This person logs on to the website www.explorhappy.com , select the tours they want
- When paying, they enter this unique code and the gift card amount will be deducted from the total amount
- After the payment with the code is validated, the person who received the gift card can immediately download the selected tour(s) and begin to take up the challenges with their family!
- The gift card is valid for 2 years and can be used many times.
If you have any other questions, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org