The customer is informed that the collection of his personal data is necessary for the sale of the products and their delivery / delivery, entrusted to the seller. These personal data are harvested only for the execution of the sales contract.
The customer is also informed that the collection of his personal data is also necessary in view of the following purposes:
Sending Explorehappy news by email
9.1 Collection of personal data
The personal data that is collected on the website www.explorhappy.com are as follows:
When ordering products by the customer:
Names, first names, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address.
As part of the payment of the products offered on the website www.explorhappy.com, it registers financial data relating to the bank account or the credit card of the customer / user.
9.2 Recipients of personal data
Personal data is reserved for the single use of the seller.
9.3 Processing Manager
The data processor is the seller, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act and from May 25, 2018 of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
9.4 Limitation of treatment
Unless the customer expresses his express agreement, his personal data is not used for advertising or marketing purposes.
9.5 Data Shelf Duration
The seller will retain the data thus collected for a period of 5 years.
9.6 Security and confidentiality
The seller implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures for digital safety to protect personal data from unauthorized alterations, destruction and access. However, it is to be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the seller can not guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
9.7 Implementation of customer rights and users
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, customers and users of the website www.explorhappy.com have the following rights:
- They can update or delete the data that concerns them in the following way: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- They can delete their account by writing to the email address indicated in Article 9.3 "Treatment Manager"
- They may exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them by writing to the address indicated in Article 9.3 "Treatment Manager"
- If the personal data held by the seller are inaccurate, they may request the updating of information information by writing to the address indicated in Article 9.3 "Treatment Manager"
- They may request the removal of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws by writing to the address indicated in Article 9.3 "Treatment Manager"
- They can also solicit the portability of data held by the seller to another provider
- Finally, they can oppose the processing of their data by the seller
These rights, as soon as they do not oppose the purpose of the treatment, may be exercised by sending an application by mail or by e-mail to the processing manager whose coordinates are indicated above.
The processing manager must provide an answer within a maximum of one month.
In case of refusal to grant the customer's request, it must be motivated.
The customer is informed that in case of refusal, he may file a claim with the CNIL (3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris) or seize a judicial authority.
The customer can be invited to check a box for which he agrees to receive informative and advertising emails from the seller. It will always have the possibility to withdraw its agreement at any time by contacting the seller (coordinates above) or by following the unsubscribe link.
Upon arrival on our site, we collect your express consent to the deposit of certain cookies on your terminal (eg advertising cookies, audience measurement cookies, social networking cookie), by means of a "pop up, on our homepage.
The refusal to accept cookies can limit the features of our website.
9.9 Commercial prospecting by email with subscription to the newsletter
We send you commercial prospection by email on the legal basis of your express consent collected when you sign up for the newsletter or when checking the "Receive Newsletter" box on the Purchase Summary page. If you no longer wish to receive commercial prospecting by email, you can let us know by one of the following means: mention here the methods you actually propose, for example:
- Click on the unsubscribe link in each email
- Send an email to the contact form
After you unsubscribe, we delete your e-mail address unless you expressly consented to a subsequent use of your data or if we reserve the right of a wider use of the data, authorized by law, and of which we inform in this statement.