Luxemburg Gardens and Quartier Latin Street Art Walk
This tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy the charms of the Quartier Latin.
Thanks to the street artist C215 and his work, you will have the chance to discover the famous historical characters buried in the Pantheon!
You will also discover original street artists (C215, Space Invader, Wabi Sabi...) ... and of course you will finish you tour by a lovely walk in the wonderful Gardens of Luxembourg!
Included in the tour, ideal for children between 5 and12 years old:
- 1 self guided walk detailed step-by-step (map), playgrounds to play or to rest, restaurant /pastries ideas...
- Some challenges to take up with your family to experience the French Way of of Living and Culture
- Some amusing anecdotes about the artists and the historical characters of the tour
- The duration is 1h15, without breaks and challenges
- Departure and arrival: RER B Luxembourg
Everything is ready! You just have to relax and enjoy this great family activity!
Covid Friendly : -) outdoors, completely autonomous, no booking needed nor
contact with others
Please make sure you select "Langue : English" at the top of the page
It is possible to buy one walk (6 euros/walk for one family) or 10 euros for two walks
You can go back to the page presenting all walks available in English