Self-guided Walk Louvre and Tuileries
The price does not include the entrance to the Louvre - the first part of the tour takes place in the Louvre (Ancient Egypt part) - please check the museum's opening according to the health situation :-( On the 20th of May, the museum reopened!!!
(Re)discover the Louvre and Tuileries. It's a unique place where, just taking a few steps you can pass from Ancient Egypt, to the Middle Ages, to the magnificent gardens designed by Lenôtre, without forgetting the exuberance of Modern Art with Dubuffet's work... jumping on trampolines and going on slides... Watched over by the Eiffel Tower, staring at us in the distance!
Included in the tour, ideal for children aged 5-12 years old:
- 1 self guided walk detailed step by step (map), playgrounds to play or to rest, restaurants/pastries ideas,
- Some challenges to take up with your family to experience the French Way of of Living and Culture
- Amusing anectodes about the places/artists of the walk
- It lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes without breaks and challenges
- Departure: Louvre, arrival: Place de la Concorde
Everything is ready! You just have to relax and and enjoy this great family activity!
Please make sure you select "Langue : English" at the top of the page
It is possible to buy one walk (6 euros/walk for one family) or 10 euros for two walks
You can go back to the page presenting all walks available in English