Street Art Walk La Butte aux Cailles
(Re)discover a Parisian hidden treasure: La Butte aux Cailles! The charm of a "small village" and a real firework of artworks by famous Street Artists (Space Invader, Seth, A2, Alien, GZUP…) or not, while having a great time with your family!
Street Art is the art you can find in the street: finally a museum where you can touch the artworks, speak loud, laugh, run, and even express your creativity ! It is the art that embellishes the city, the art that surprises and arouses our curiosity ! Kids love it and parents remember their childhood !
Included in the tour, ideal for 5-12 year-olds:
- 1 self guided walk detailed step-by-step (map), playgrounds to play or to rest, ideas for restaurants/patisseries...
- Some challenges to take up with your family to experience the French Way of of Living and Culture
- Funny anecdotes on the places/artists of the walk
- Duration 1h without breaks and challenges
- Departure: Passage du Moulin des Pres (Metro Place d'Italie) Arrival: Rue Jonas
Everything is ready ! You just have to relax and enjoy this great family activity!
Covid Friendly : -) outdoors, in complete autonomy, no booking needed nor contact with other people
Please make sure you select "Langue : English" at the top of the page
It is possible to buy one walk (6 euros/walk for one family) or 10 euros for two walks