Street Art Self-guided Walk Montmartre
(Re)discover the secret and artistic charm of Montmartre that welcomed famous artists like Picasso ... and that is now the landmark of many Street Artists (Space Invader, Missic, Clet, Gregos ...).
Street Art is the art you can find in the street: finally a museum where you can touch the artworks, speak loud, laugh, run, or express your creativity! It is the art that embellishes the city, the art that surprises and arouses our curiosity! Children adore it and parents find again their childlike innocence!
Included in the tour, ideal for 5-12 years old children:
- 1 self guided walk detailed step by step (map), playgrounds to play or rest, ideas of restaurants / pastries...
- Some challenges to take up with your family to experience the French Way of of Living and Culture
- Amusing anecdotes on the places / artists of the tour
- Duration: 1h without breaks and challenges
- Departure: Place Pigalle (Metro Pigalle) Arrival: Place des Abbesses (Metro Abbesses)
Everything is done for you! The only thing you have to do is to enjoy this great family activity!
Covid Friendly : -) Outdoors, independently, no reservation needed neither contact with other people
Please make sure you select "Langue : English" at the top of the page
It is possible to buy one walk (6 euros/walk for one family) or 10 euros for two walks
You can go back to the page presenting all walks available in English